Monday, July 2, 2012

The Amityville Horror By Jay Anson Review


The Amityville Horror
By Jay Anson

December 18th, 1975 the Lutz family moves into their dream home, purchased at a steal because there had been a gruesome murder in the house. The Lutzes believe a house is just a house and are not afraid to move in, they will not stay more than a month. This is a true account of what happened to the Lutz family the terror that will forever change their lives.

Some of this story I don’t quite believe, such as they thought it strange that the wife woke up in the middle of the night and the next day didn’t remember doing it at all. Well, for me this is something I do all the time since I was a child and people will tell me all sorts of weird things I did or said while I look completely aware and conscious at the time I am still fast asleep, I must be possessed then according to this book. There were other little things that I could easily dismiss as over reactive imagination or any number of things but when it came to floating off the bed, they had me there. Even if these events aren’t real or exaggerated it is a fun read with some truly spooky scenes.

For More Reviews be sure to visit my blogs at:

No comments:

Post a Comment