Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Wrong Stuff by M T McGuire Review


The Wrong Stuff
K’Barthan Trilogy Book Two
By M T McGuire

The Pan of Hamgee is back and as cowardly as ever but this time we travel from K’Barth to modern day London as The Pan is trying to rescue Ruth from the Grongles. We also follow along with the continuing story of trying to find the true Architrave as Deirdre sets herself up for the Resistance to try to deceive the populace that she comes from humble beginnings by working in the castle’s laundry, As Lord Vernon searches for The Chosen One to become his bride so he too can pretend to be the rightful Architrave, all the while the true chosen one has yet to realize who he actually is. As Ruth and The Pan become close and begin to fall in love the story becomes interwoven and immensely beautiful.

M T McGuire once again brings to life a fun a hilarious novel. This novel picks up right where the first book left off and I laughed so hard since The Pan was only able to say “I’m a little teapot” to Ruth when he first meets her! I have no idea how M T McGuire comes up with these things but combining his wickedly funny imagination and a fantastic writing style the book comes to life. Not only is this book funny it also has a lot of action and adventure and even romance I am sure this book will please anyone who wants to read it. So far this series has definitely been highly entertaining I can’t wait for the third book to come out.

As always if you have any requests or recommendations email me at:
Be sure to visit my blogs at:
You can even follow me on Twitter
                                               @BookWormRflect


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun book. I will have to check it out and the first one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you for a lovely review. I'm really glad you enjoyed the book and even gladder that you've told everyeone! Phnark!

    Cheers

    MTM

    ReplyDelete