Thursday, August 16, 2012

Must Love Dogs by Claire Cook


Must Love Dogs
By Claire Cook

Divorced forty year old Sarah Hurlihy is finally ready to start dating again, after much urging from her rather large and obnoxious family. Her sister decides she needs to place a personal add in the local paper and then after much nagging she concedes, from here thing get a lot more interesting in Sarah’s life and she soon has more male attention than she knows what to do with.

I fell in love with the Movie Must Love Dogs when it came out and I had, had no idea that it was based on a book when I found this out I of course had to read it. Unfortunately the book fell flat compared to the movie, the romance between John and Sarah was not very believable it just seemed she had decided after she exhausted her other two options to go with him. I had hoped for more details but we actually get less in the book than we do with the movie. I hate it when Hollywood out does a book but this is one of those rare instances.

For More Reviews be sure to visit my blogs at:

1 comment:

  1. That's too bad the book didn't live up to expectations. I haven't seen the movie yet and I hope to read the book first so my mind doesn't get set on character appearances before I read it. I love John Cusack and Diane Lane so I definitely want to see the movie too!

    ReplyDelete