Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Devil’s Bargain By Rachel Caine Review



Devil’s Bargain
Red Letter Days Book One
By Rachel Caine

All Jazz wants to do is drown her sorrows, her partner is in prison for a crime he didn’t commit, she has been shunned by most of the cops in the city, and she has just enough money left to get really drunk. While she is minding her own business a man comes up to her in his brand new leather outfit making him stick out like a sore thumb in the biker bar, but what is truly weird is the man knows her name and has an envelope for her. She has never been to this particular bar before and only just decided right before arriving.
Devil's Bargain (Red Letter Days #1)
I have to say it, I loved Jazz, she is a smart mouth who can back it up but there is so much more to her than just that she is kind and caring even if she pulls her gun first and asks questions later. I wasn’t sure what the story would be about as the synopsis I had read was fairly vague but it turned out to be a unique and fun read. I know Rachel Caine has also written the Morganville Vampire series, even though I have only read two of those I have to say that Rachel Caine is a truly surprising author. She has come up with two of the most original series that I have ever come across but not only that none of her books that I have read even come close to anyone else’s.  This book in particular you have great characters an amazing storyline all surrounding the good versus evil premise. This is certainly a must read and I look forward to what Rachel Caine has in store next. 

For More Reviews be sure to visit my blogs at:

No comments:

Post a Comment