Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Flight By J.A. Huss Review



Flight
I am just Junco Book Three
By J.A. Huss

Junco and her team must travel to earth in order to save The Siblings of Earth. Along the way Junco finds that everywhere she turns is full of secrets and revelations. What if you had the power to save a race of beings at the cost of the other? Junco may be strong willed but what she faces back on Earth will be a trial even for her.
Flight by J.A. Huss
I love Junco she is a loud mouthed character who doesn’t take crap from anyone. Plus she cusses like a sailor and chain smokes cigars, what’s not to love? What was annoying in this book though was that the men in Junco’s life seemed to turn into whining and needy men, each one vying for Junco’s attention and pouting if she didn’t reciprocate. Other than that the book is pretty good with tons of action and adventure, and so many twists it is hard to keep count. I did have one question, at the end of the book how did they keep everything straight? That’s all I will say or I will run the risk of ruining the book for those who haven’t yet read it. This is one of those books though you definitely want to read the rest of the series before jumping in. From page one this book held my attention I wasn’t a fan of the ending but it is definitely a great way to make sure you keep reading the series.

For More Reviews be sure to visit my blogs at:


No comments:

Post a Comment