Saturday, December 8, 2012

Living With Ogres By Mitt Ray Review



Living With Ogres
Living With Ogres Book One
By Mitt Ray
★★★★


Matt has been a slave to the Ogres for the past seven years, even though his life is really hard it is what he is used to. So when his best friend Donna decides she is going to run away Matt does everything he can to stop her. Soon after Donna disappears a buzzard shows up to rescue Matt and since he has nothing left he decides to give it a try.
 Living With Ogres (Living With Ogres, #1)
This was an interesting book, though I am having a hard time trying to figure out who the story is directed at. It seems too short to be a middle grade book which makes you think a children’s book, but there is talk of torture and Matt is stabbed so I think it’s a bit old for a children’s book. I would definitely read through this before you hand it over to your kids for consumption. Luckily it is not very long so a quick read through will tell you everything you need to know. I did enjoy the story, it is full of magical creatures and overcoming life’s obstacles. Be forewarned though the author leaves off with a major cliffhanger, so hopefully the next book will be released soon! 

For More Reviews be sure to visit my blogs at:




1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather,

    Thank you for your review. I really enjoyed reading it.

    I am working on a sequel - I plan to publish it next year. This one's going to be a lot longer.

    Mitt

    ReplyDelete