Thursday, March 8, 2012

Twist of Fate: The Locket by John Saul Review


The Blackstone Chronicles Part 2
Twist of Fate: The Locket
By John Saul

This is the second part of the Blackstone Chronicles, it starts very much like the first a mysterious figure leaves a memento from the asylum for someone to find. The object then causes chaos for that particular family last time it was a doll and this time it is a locket that causes the one in possession of it, in this case Jules Hartwick the owner of the First National of Blackstone, to become excessively paranoid.  This book is extremely fast paced the entire thing takes place in the matter of a couple of days, the suspenseful parts occur only in one day.  I personally don’t mind the time frame, but considering it only took me about three hours to finish it I would probably be extremely upset if I had to wait for another installment after this.  All in all I wasn’t impressed by the story as much as the first section of this story line.  To me this part was not very scary or even “spooky,” at best I would label it a Thriller. 

As always if you have any requests or suggestions email me at:

Be sure to check out my blogs at:

No comments:

Post a Comment