Saturday, March 24, 2012

Ghost Writer by Tom Underhill Review



Ghost Writer
By Tom Underhill

This short story sucks you right in beginning with an unknown man asking you to agree to kill a man. He tells you his story and what has happened leading him to want this person dead.

This is one of the most morbid and fascinating stories I have ever read. I wish Tom Underhill would take this story and turn it into a full novel, it was amazing. Even my husband, who refuses to read anything for pleasure, would enjoy this story.


As always if you have any requests or recommendations email me at:
Be sure to visit my blogs at:
                                                    You can even follow me on Twitter
                                               @BookWormRflect 


Buy this book Here:
Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment