Thursday, November 1, 2012

Night of the Chupacabra By Michael Hebler Review


Night of the Chupacabra
By Michael Hebler


Drake along with his wife and daughter has moved out west to begin a new life. They are a happy family he adores his wife and daughter as much as it is physically possible but one night a monster comes into their camp and ruins his life irrevocably, leading Drake on a search for his missing wife after he has been scarred beyond recognition. But soon he finds that the monster is still out there and thirsty for his blood.
Night of the Chupacabra 
I do not think I have come across another book like this one, not only is it a fun western but no other author has brought to life the mythological Chupacabra  in such a way. Michael Hebler has definitely stumbled onto a cast of characters and a villain so exceptional that this is a remarkable and fun horror novel. I am not a fan of westerns in any format, I find most of them boring at best, but the way the author blended a good old fashioned western with a monster that has haunted the west for ages is worth the read.

For More Reviews be sure to visit my blogs at:

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you felt the same way I did after reading Michael's story. It was a great tale of horror and so much more. And there were some really interesting characters!

    ReplyDelete